In order to get more leads and sales, house flippers need a well-planned lead generation strategy that involves a combination of methods.
The following tips will help you get the leads you need to make the final sale of your fix and flip property.
- Grab Attention with a Detailed Listing
A listing with a detailed description and well-planned photographs can do so much to attract attention. Carefully choose the places you list your property. Listing with the right publication can increase your leads dramatically.
- An MLS listing that’s accurate, detailed, and full of good photos will be able to drive 95% of your leads. Go beyond merely listing it by filling it with attractive details, composed photos, and good grammar.
- See if a For Sale by Owner or listing service like US Realty or Assist 2 Sell is available in your area. These can be a way to save on realtor fees and attract potential buyers searching online.
- Keep your message simple and to the point. Indicate the number of beds and baths, and provide a phone number where you can be reached. Be available to people that want to quickly contact you to find out more about the property.
- Keep a Calendar
When time is money, flippers can’t afford to wait for specific seasons to sell. Emphasize certain aspects of the property to get the most profit you can no matter what the time of year.
- After filing their taxes in April, many people are motivated to buy a new home in order to take the mortgage interest deduction, reducing their tax burden for the following tax year.
- In the summer months, you may be able to get a higher price for a property if it has a swimming pool or air conditioning. Families are also eager to buy in the summer to avoid disrupting their children’s schooling.
- If you’re selling a flipped home in November and December, account for a longer hold time in your budget.
- Guest Blogging
Real estate blogging is another highly effective way to generate leads. Many people go online for quick information.
- Guest blogging on flipping sites and forums is a great way to attain name recognition and build connections within the flipping community.
- Because these sites are frequented by flippers, you will be able to build your brand authority and gain exposure among like-minded professionals.
Need Funding? Let Gorilla Capital Help.
Gorilla Capital is looking for experienced fix and flip operators nationwide. If you qualify, we will fund 90 percent of the purchase, rehab and management costs, then split the profits with you at the time of sale. Check out our Fix & Flip Calculator to find out how a typical arrangement with us works.